Comstock Kitchen Remodel on the South Hill in Spokane, WA
We had the opportunity to update this 1970’s kitchen by creating a design with the owners and providing 3D renderings to help visualize the transformation. This included a remodeled dining room, breakfast bar and pantry with a storage bench. The flooring chosen by our client was the Margate Oak LVT flooring in Coastline, which looks great with the Avalon Granite Countertop and the Benjamin Moore wall paint in Stardust. The custom cabinets were accented with Amerock Candler knobs and pulls in Oil Rubbed Bronze. Finally, the powder room was also updated with a Gerber Maxwell Comfort Height Toilet. Some of the personal touches for this project included the custom cabinetry, custom built wine rack and undercabinet wine glass holder. We could not be happier with the results and know our client is happy as well!
Materials Used in Project
- Adura Distinctive Locksolid Margate Oak LVT flooring in Coastline – http://www.mannington.com/Residential/Adura/DistinctivePlank/Margate-Oak/ALP660
- Avalon granite countertop – https://www.msistone.com/granite/avalon-white/
- Cascade WinPro Windows – http://cascadewindows.com/windows/winpro-series.php
- Benjamin Moore wall paint in Stardust – https://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/color-overview/find-your-color/color/2108-40/stardust?color=2108-40
- Amerock Candler knobs & pulls in Oil Rubbed Bronze – http://www.amerock.com/Products/Detail/pid/2228/s/knob-19291
- Gerber Maxwell Comfort Height Toilet – http://www.gerberonline.com/product/MX-21-418
Kitchen Remodeling Before and After Photos
Testimonial from the Customer
Ryland cares about his customers and does quality work. We also enjoyed the planning phase. Ryland and Rowdy had great ideas. Overall it was a positive experience and we are happy with the results!